All are welcome at our church school program
Sunday mornings at 10 am.
- For the smallest babies and children, come to our nursery, and meet Hind, who welcomes the youngest children of the church.
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade, come downstairs to our Godly Play workshop, led by Christine Hribar, Stacey Keane, and Paige Menchini.
- Second and Third Grade, join Barbara Mahoney and Judy Eldredge in the Sunday School for Scripture studies and play.
- 4th and 5th grade retreat to the parlor after the sermon. With snacks and a game, join us in conversations about how God speaks to us through Scripture and our lives.
- Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers retreat to the youth room after the sermon, for reflections on the meaning of life, God, justice, and kindness.
- Adults: meet after church many Sundays for classes on great themes of the faith, including the many names of God, the singing of praise, the seeking of wisdom, the practice of justice.
The Safe Church Policy: All children are protected at First Church by our Safe Church Policy. Children and families are invited to sign in at the start of church. All of our teachers and staff are screened for safety backgrounds, and are trained in the Safe Church principles of the United Church of Christ.