UPCOMING EVENTS in DECEMBER:
Our beautiful and generous members helped us with decorating the church for Christmas.
A BIG THANK YOU to all of you!
Here’s the link for an invitation to the Intergenerational Advent Dinner
- This is our second annual festival, featuring a free dinner cooked by Ray Morley, music, crafts, and prayers.
- We’ll have craft tables for all ages.
- We will finish the evening in the sanctuary with a brief Advent Vespers service, with songs and a story by Rev. Christine.
- We’ll again offer a children’s Christmas shop, where kids can go to choose gifts for their loved ones, and buy anything for a dollar, shopping with teenage helpers as need, so they can surprise their parents and family with presents for Christmas. The youth group will be wrapping the gifts in real time, so children will leave with their presents all set for Christmas. We’re collecting donations of white elephant items in the parlor from now until December 9! Bring in what you can: we welcome mugs, vases, jewelry, art, games, you name it.
Preparing for our Annual Christmas
December 16, 2018
11:15 am after worship $6.00/ box
Looking for Bakers!
Please contact Robin Corder
All proceeds from this event will support Youth Group Mission Trips
The Christmas Pageant!
- Rehearsals take place during church school starting November 25th. ALL children and youth will leave the sanctuary after the children’s message to learn songs together with Alex Edwards, Jimmy Turner, and Chris Blagg.
- Glimpses of the Advent songs and readings will be offered in worship on a Sunday leading up to Christmas Eve.
- The Pageant will be offered on Christmas Eve at 4pm. All are welcome!
Widening the circle by Tom Reichard, Beylen Curtis
Beloved friends and members of the church,
- Click here Pledge Card 2019 to download a copy of it and feel free to email it to us at: email@example.com.
- Click here to download Rev.Christine’s Hribar stewardship letter Stewardship letter – Rev. Christine Hribar
PLAN YOUR WEDDING WITH US!
Contact Carmen Fatu at 978-356-2211 or send an email : firstname.lastname@example.org
to plan your wedding and book a date!
RENTAL SPACE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR EVENTS! If you are looking for renting a space for a reception or a meeting, give us a call!
Our latest sermons :
Take a minute to enjoy our pictures from the Project:
OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER IT’S HERE !
See NEW Coffee House schedule here!
First Church in Ipswich, One Meetinghouse Green Ipswich
All welcome, all ages, as we return to worship in our rainbow colored sanctuary.Church school starts, with many happy new things:
Ages 0-3 with Hind, in children’s story hour
Ages 4-6 with Christine, Stacey, and Paige, with Godly Play games and lessons
Grades 2-3 with Judy, Barbara, and Godly play activities and studies
Grades 4-5 with Beth, Zeke, Joey, Beylen, Thomas, and Chloe, and theme-based discussions of the faith
Grades 6-8 with youth and mentors -spiritual themes
Grades 9-12 with teen – led conversations and actions about core values